5.08.2009

Here I Am!

Finally! I've been saying to myself that I wanted to start my own blog for a year now. However I finally have the ability to actually keep up with a blog now that I am officially a Mac owner. Just made the PC/Mac transition a few weeks ago and I am looooving it! So here I am, with a little patience and perseverance I think my blog is looking just like I wanted it to. Now all I need are readers. :) I can tell you right now, you can expect favorite recipes, pics and progress of my garden, as well as anything else I feel like ranting about. I'm in nursing school so you can be sure there'll be interesting stories in my adventures in nursing. I'm currently watching the Marlins play Colorado, so I'm going to peace out for the night and pray that they freakin' win one! Good night! :)

1 comment:

  1. How was the transition? I want a Mac so bad! At least a notebook. I also just got the blackberry 8900 Curve a couple of months ago but I'm thinking I might have made a mistake because i'm kinda liking the iphone. I guess I'll have to wait 2 yrs :/

    ReplyDelete