5.11.2009

Yumm-O!!

So yesterday I told you my sister and I tried out this new recipe we found for my mom's Mother's Day dinner and I gotta say it was GOOOOD!! I mean, really good (and healthy)! We made Couscous-Stuffed Chicken Breast with Feta, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, & Kalamata Olives... how can you go wrong with that!?? Side dishes included Roasted Asparagus & Rosemary Potatoes. The meal is extremely tasty and all the flavors really compliment each other well. Pair it up with a nice bottle of white wine and you have the makings of an unforgettable, "wish I had more room in my stomach" meal. ;) I recommend it for your next dinner party or a nice romantic dinner night with your significant other. 

Here's mami and papi getting ready to chow down while watching the Marlins game. Aren't they cute? :)

2 comments:

  1. hahaha, you crack me up! That food looks delicious and I'd like to say for the first, of what I'm sure will be many opportunities, that I MISS YOUR FOOD (and you) terribly!

    Dile a tu mami feliz dia de madres por mi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe that's adorable, i love the picture! the recipe looks super yummy, i might need to try that out once i am home! :)

    ReplyDelete