9.18.2009

On Brief Hiatus

If you've popped in the last couple of weeks, you've probably noticed that I haven't added a new post for a while. I know, I know, I'm as disappointed as you are. ;)

The truth is I'm having a sort of writer's block. Lately I've been lacking motivation to write about anything, probably because my brain cells don't have the energy to spare. The culmination of almost a year's worth of mental and emotional torture has drained the joy out of everything I once enjoyed doing... Ok, ok, just kidding. It's not that bleak, but seriously folks, I'm POOPED! The psyche class we're finishing up has literally brought the crazy out in a lot of my classmates, and their craziness is driving the rest of us AND the teachers nuts! One of our professors even broke down crying in the middle of class the other day... aaawkward!! No lie, it's getting a little out of control.

Luckily, I can just faintly make out the finish line up ahead. December 9!! The countdown continues. But don't worry, I'll be up and blogging again way before then. I just need a chance to recover from this unnecessarily arduous psyche class!!

Shot out to Cassandra who is now realizing that she will have no life for the next year! I feel ya girl. ;)

And a very Happy Birthday to Anne who is STILL younger than me (so don't even worry about it lol)!!


Blog You Soon!! <3

1 comment: